Wednesday, June 8, 2011



Today im going to be talking about my recent favorite song Words iNever Said By Lupe Fiasco<3  I love this song because it has a really strong message and the whole beat of it sounding like techno and diffrent not like any song that i have heard recently.Another reason why i love this song so much is because its the them song to one of my favorite shows Teen Wolf(: Also i feel like the composer of this song lupe fiasco is a very clean writer he is my favorite rapper now i  know i said that drake was but now i changed my mind and its lupe fiasco((: All his songs have a very strong message and they all have a clear story. Basically this song is just AMAZING! iListen to it everydayy all the time and it never gets old to me. this song is in his new album that just came out recently its called lasers and it has alot of good songs in it like The Show Goes On Featuring Chris Brown And Out Of My Head Featuring Trey Songs. By the way Happy Birthday David Ramos!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment